The mission of the North Tahoe Business Association is to improve the economic vitality and quality of life in the communities of North Lake Tahoe including Carnelian Bay, Tahoe Vista, Kings Beach and Crystal Bay.
- To support businesses through communications, marketing, resources, networking and training.
- To create and market NTBA’s District as a vibrant and unique sense of place.
Four Point Main Street Approach – It takes a Village!
- Business Revitalization, Retention and Recruitment
- Events, Promotions and Marketing
- Community Design
- Administrative / Organizational Capacity
For more information on Main Street Approach please click here
- Founded in 1979 as an all-volunteer organization
- Since 2004, annual contract with Placer County to implement the Main Street Approach in NTBA’s District
For more information on NTBA History
- 12-member volunteer Board of Directors
- 3 Paid Staff Members – two full-time, plus one 32-hour/week
- 100 Volunteers
- 200 Members
- Many partners and event sponsors
18 Annual NTBA Events & Seminars
- Kings Beach Snowfest Parade, annually the first or second Saturday in March
- Community Clean Up Day, annually the first Saturday in June
- Music on the Beach, annually on Fridays evenings starting mid-June through Labor Day weekend
- July 3rd Fireworks & Beach Party, annually the day before Independence Day
- Passport to Dining, annually the second Thursday in November
- 3 annual Small Business Seminars